There are class requirements for a lot of our classes. Please see the class description for the class you are interested in. If after reading the description you are unsure as to which class you should take, email the Training Director and provide a full synopsis of your dog’s training history and she will make a recommendation.
There may be a waiting list for a class, especially the advanced obedience competition classes.
At this time we do have a waiting list for our V-1 classes. Any students who did not take that class in the previous session will have to be approved by our Training Director.
Please note – we accept registrations on a "first-received-with-deposit" basis. Our classes generally fill up a week or two prior to the start of each session.
If you have questions, please contact the Training Director. Please note you will receive a reply generally within 3-5 business days. All of our staff are volunteers and work at full-time jobs during the day. Communications will be handled via email.
Please note that ODTC does not accept any credit cards or debit cards in our training facility. Payments must be by cash or bank check. Electronic payment can be made in advance and will be available in class confirmation email.
Kindergarten and Beginner classes are first night is without dogs.
How to Sign up
1. Fill out Registration form.
2. The training director reviews all form submissions.
4. After review, an email from email@example.com with confirmation or follow up instructions. (If you don't hear from us you might want to check your spam folder).
5. Online payment will then be available for confirmed students.
6. Payment required before first class.
7. Please read the Training Night Handout.
Our emails will have more information tailored to the specific class you are taking.